2013年8月8日木曜日

Idea for new product 2 Forget-me-not Apps 忘れ物防止アプリ updated 21Feb2014

I have had the idea for new products for quite some time. With limit on my skill I cannot make them thus I would like to share with those who can make them real products.

Idea 2. Forget-me-not Apps:

My room is messy and I lose things sometimes. So I am wishing to have an app to locate what I am looking for. It shall be done this way: there may be some small microchip you can attach to the thing you do not want to lose. And the app to interact with this chip.

I started seeing some products on the market to do some of the functions I wanted to have but not quite yet what my idea is.

My idea is to have the app to 1) show on the map(can be your room map) on your pad or smartphone to show where each things you put the chips are located and 2) if you preset, your phone tells you when you are away certain distance from the thing. You can put this to your kid in the shopping mall or key or anything you really do not want to lose.
This should not be that difficult for some electronics companies. But I cannot make it...

I have too many ideas ( many of them might be really stupid or already on the market without my knowing it though). I will share more ideas with you soon.

Update: Today ( 21Feb2014) I found this product. Very similar to the idea I had http://www.thetileapp.com/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=CPC

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿