2013年8月9日金曜日

Idea for new product 3 Be-Volunteer apps ボランティア活動促進アプリ

I have had the idea for new products for quite some time. With limit on my skill I cannot make them thus I would like to share with those who can make them real products.

Idea 3. Be-Volunteer apps:
This apps only serves for the good of the society.  On this apps you see where volunteer works such as cleaning up the streets taking place around you and you find it and can participate it. Any member can propose and share the experience with others and also rate others for skills e.g. leadership, friendliness and so forth.

Several unique points on this apps are:

1) you have only 2-3 activities to choose, well if I make it, I will have i. cleaning up the street and ii. night watch walking through your community to make sure everything good,

2) you can propose a new activity but needs to be approved by majority of the members at least in two countries, which means I only want to have activities generally good and accepted by people with different cultural backgrounds,

3) you can rate others after finishing the activity anonymously for their positive skill sets and collect some sort of points with which you can get some titles like normal volunteer, super volunteer and so on,

4) you can share the experience/picture/video etc. of the activities with members all around the world to improve their activities sharing good ideas..

Anybody can make this?

I have too many ideas ( many of them might be really stupid or already on the market without my knowing it though). I will share more ideas with you soon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿